Indubious to hit the road in February 2014 with Black Uhuru
After releasing Wake the Lion in September of 2013 and blowing the minds of many, the Oregon boys Indubious are at it again in full force, this time hitting the road starting February 5, 2014 with legendary and Grammy award winning artist Black Uhuru. The tour will kick off in Riverside, California and end 12 days and 11 cities later in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
The trio has embraced the motto “Live Indubiously”, which translates to living life without doubt and fear and a full respect for all things, good and bad. Very good words to live by.
Please be on the lookout for Indubious in 2014...big things are coming!
Indubious and Black Uhuru February 2014 tour dates:
- February 5, 2014 - Riverside, CA
- February 6, 2014 - Fresno, CA
- February 7, 2014 - Berkeley, CA
- February 8, 2014 - Petaluma, CA
- February 9, 2014 - Ashland, OR
- February 11, 2014 - Portland, OR
- February 12, 2014 - Seattle, WA
- February 13, 2014 - Missoula, MT
- February 14, 2014 - Jackson, WY
- February 15, 2014 - Snowmass, CO
- February 16, 2014 - Albuquerque, NM