The Green’s Fall Tour with Hirie
The Green’s new fall tour kicks off in Petaluma, California and winds its way throughout the west with stops in Nevada, Arizona, Utah and Colorado. Following the massively successful tour with 311 which just ended earlier this month, The Green will continue to celebrate the release of their album with a headlining tour with support from seasoned female reggae sensation Hirie.
The Green and Hirie both draw from similar melting pots of genres with influences of roots reggae, soul, and R&B. Together the bands showcase the alchemy of sibling harmonies paired with plenty of Aloha spirit.
The fall tour will span roughly two weeks and cover approximately 3200 miles across the western United States. Check below for a town near you! Tickets are on sale now!
The Green's 2015 Fall Tour with Hirie visualized
- September 23, 2015 - Petaluma, CA - Phoenix Theatre
- September 24, 2015 - Reno, NV - Knitting Factory
- September 26, 2015 - Tempe, AZ - Summer Ends Music Festival *No Hirie
- September 27, 2015 - Las Vegas, NV - Life Is Beautiful Festival *No Hirie
- September 29, 2015 - San Francisco, CA - Mezzanine
- September 30, 2015 - Chico, CA - El Rey Theatre
- October 2, 2015 - Salt Lake City, UT - The Complex
- October 3, 2015 - Aspen, CO - Belly Up Aspen
- October 4, 2015 - Englewood (Denver), CO - Gothic Theatre